Monday, October 30, 2017

ABCs of DC

A - Age: 39

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: They all make me sneeze. I'm not fond of any of them.

D - Dog's names: Wallace, Mindy

E - Essential start your day item(s): hot tea

F - Favorite color: I like them all.

G- Gold or Silver: silver

H - Height: 4'9"

I - Instruments you play: None. (Unless a dick counts. Does a dick count? ::grin::)

J - Job: Insurance Collector

K - Kids: 2

L - Living Arrangements: with my husband

M - Music you love: just about everything

N - Nicknames: I don't really have one.

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Twice.

P - Pet Peeve: Stupidity.

Q - Quote from a movie: "She is starting to damage my calm." Jayne - Serenity

R - Right or left handed: right

S - Siblings: 1 older sister

T - Time you wake up: 7 AM

U - Underwear: boxer briefs.

V - Vegetable you dislike: I don't really dislike any of them.

W - Workout Style: work...out?? ::cocks head and wrinkles forehead:: What's that?" O.o

X-rays you've had: knee, wrist/hand, lower back.

Y - Yummy food you make: chili, deviled eggs

Z - The best place to visit: Anywhere with something pretty to take a picture of.

No comments:

Post a Comment